Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Ralph Mowery Ralph Mowery is offline

Default Portable compressed air tank

"Gareth Magennis" wrote in message

I don't think you are getting my question.

I would like something like a small Fire Extinguisher I can have near to
my bench, not a big noisy compressor I have to store somewhere.

No, we are not getting the question. Going by what you sent, the tank is
about a foot in diameter and 2 feet long. Or 1/3 of a meter in diameter and
a meter and a half long. The tanks are usually made to carry out on the
road and blow up car tires.

You now appear to want a tank about 3 or 4 inches in diameter and a foot
long.
You probably would not get enough air in it to do much at 100 psi or so that
many of the stations supply.