Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Gareth Magennis[_3_] Gareth Magennis[_3_] is offline

Default Portable compressed air tank

Right,

I would really like a very small, cheap, air tank that I can charge every
now and again at the local garage (i.e. can be filled with a standard car
tyre pump).
I would also like it to include one of these, to blow all the dust from the
heatsinks and chassis in Power Amplifiers, amongst other things.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/VINTAGE-19...AOSwpzdWrsU q

Does such a thing exist? Are retail tyre pumps powerful enough to charge
these?
I've been Googling but don't know the connector terminology that says "you
can charge this with your local tyre pump".

I've found lots of portable air tanks aimed at Motorsports, but I'm really
not sure about the local tyre pump mechanism thingy to charge it.

Cheers,

Gareth.