Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default bbq tank adaptors

On Wed, 16 Mar 2016 10:40:49 -0400, Bob Engelhardt
wrote:

On 3/15/2016 11:40 PM, User Bp wrote:
What's the make/model/url, please. I've been looking for something like
that and all I have found are weed burners. Something like a plumber's
torch would be ideal.

I have a Goss torch that might be your "plumber's torch":

https://www.dropbox.com/s/zg1vhk1e61...wqd9j.jpg?dl=0

It has an adjustable regulator & can put out a lot of heat. They are
ridiculously expensive, but I got mine at the dump (!).

Bob

Nice! I picked up either a TurboTorch or a Goss 3 weeks ago for $20
and it has only one tip. Its a big flammer IRRC..gonna need to pick up
something for pinpoint work. Ill have to go look and see what it is. I
brought it home, tested it and put in on a shelf.

Btw..anybody need any Acty/air torches..I have several
heads/burners..just add a hose and regulator. Cheap!

I have (3) of the little MC size acyt bottles, and have found them
to be just handy as hell for sweating stuff that needs shrink fits or
brazing that needs more heat than propane/air delivers.

Hell..Id swap a burner for a weed burner head (propane).

Gunner