Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default Lakeland breadmaker spares

"GB" wrote in message
On 19/03/2016 14:44, Eoin wrote:
replying to Vir Campestris , Eoin wrote:
vir.campestris wrote:

This thing uses a teflon-lined bucket to make the bread in. You chuck
all the ingredients in, it stirs it about, then cooks it. So you can't
line it, and any greasing will be off by the time the bread is cooked.
Most of the manufacturers seem to regard the bucket as a consumable -
and you can get replacements. Expensive, but you can get them. Not
Lakeland. A big black mark in my book. Does any one happen to know who
else uses the same design of bucket as a Lakeland My Kitchen Compact
Breadmaker? Before I go out and buy another one from a company that
does do spares? Andy

I believe this is the same as the lakeland one and have just ordered

http://www.espares.co.uk/product/es5...nceTypeId=1097

That's very reasonable. £16.
It looks v similar to the panasonic version, which costs £72.
http://www.espares.co.uk/product/es5...cturerId=30 8

Anybody care to comment on why panasonic charge as much for the bread pan
as for the whole machine?

Because they would prefer you buy a new machine.