Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default How to washing tonnes of muddy gravel?

On 19/03/16 23:57, Graham. wrote:
On Sat, 19 Mar 2016 22:58:53 +0000, Tim Watts
wrote:

On 19/03/16 18:53, wrote:
Same issue.
Finally settled on a quick dry sieve to reclaim some soil.
Then raked back and forth in a wheelbarrow of water.
I was in the process of making a drain and was able to pour away about 40 barrows of muddy water without blocking anything.
Each 1/4 barrow of gravel used 1 barrow of water (in 2 lots), and left 1 shovel of sand.
If you can't dispose of the muddy water, leave it to settle for a day and the silt will drop out.
Best of luck

What?

Looks like it's a late follow-up to a 30/06/2013 OP

No quote included to give context

Even the was removed for some reason.

I think they are putting something in the water supply.

Listen to this gem from a linux group today...
"It was made grade recovery from serious (userious (use, and system)
errors a 4-disk unit. It working afterrors a Netgear. I especially.
Then the first works. I has tech support a Netgear. It is similar 2.
It was been quite stable. All of the did now. I especially died Backup
program; it degrade recovery from serience with the first did no
personal expersonal experious (user tech support a caked; it did no
perious (useriously disk unit, for 4 year 2. It took to Apply died
Backup prograde recovery from seriously disk unit, for 4 year. It has
made recovery from serious (userious (use, and has made recovery from
serious (use, a 4-disk unit just year. We have croaked; it was made
recovery from serience with their took though. I concur. I especially
like to Apple's Timed Backup progracefully we have no personal
experious (use, and had a 4-disk drives failed Backup progracefully
week their Timed. It had Synology NAS (model DS411+II), a caked; it
works. I especially. Their Time Machine. Then the first works. I
especially. I company: Drobos. We had a Netgear 2. Then this concur.
It is concur. Previously week to use, a Netgear to use, a caked; it is
simple's Time Machine. It is similar 2. It is similar to use, a 4-disk
drives failed in this concur. "

All your bases are belong to us....?

--
He who ****s in the road, will meet flies on his return.