Posted to alt.home.repair
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default Best order for refurbishing house

On 3/19/2016 1:18 PM, Gordon Shumway wrote:

Cabinets are standard sizes. It's not like your next set are going to be
deeper, front to back, than your old ones. You aren't going to move the
walls to squeeze in a cabinet that is 2" wider, etc.

You are the only one to mention different depth cabinets.

In the past 18 months I renovated two bathrooms. Both have different
size vanities than were there previously. I took out the original sheet
goods and both sit on the new ceramic tile on the floor.