Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Best order for refurbishing house

On Sat, 19 Mar 2016 07:58:09 -0400, "dadiOH"
wrote:

John wrote:

No the cabinet should sit on the tile not the subfloor. What if the
cabinet would need changed out? Then you would need to redo the floor
as well.

If I ever wanted to change mine I would remove them from the plinth upon
which they sit - the face of which is tiled - and put in new ones, sans toe
kicks.

Plinths are handy.

Unless they were built in such a way as to make that practical, the
plinth would likely break taking out the cabinets, and the plinth
comes as part of the new cabinets - again unless you have them custom
made to fit your existing plinth. And what if you want to re-arrange
and move the fridge or stove or dishwasher???

Not practical in most situations.