Posted to alt.home.repair
SeaNymph SeaNymph is offline

Default Best order for refurbishing house

On 3/18/2016 7:18 PM, Ashton Crusher wrote:
Best order for refurbishing house

I will most likely be moving and will be redoing the house to make it
ready for sale. What's the best order for doing these things... I'm
thinking it's the order listed below.

- interior paint
-redo shower/tub
- flooring
- cabinets/counters

Are all those things necessary? Sounds like a lot of work to make a
house ready for sale. I'd talk to a couple of realtors first. Often
times, that stuff doesn't pay off.

Do the things that need doing, but be careful of the money and time you
invest. Sounds like you might not get a lot of that back.

A few years ago, we sold a house and all we did was update the flooring
and paint. Sold almost immediately.