Nath

Default Panasonic service mode (can't change settings)

"David Heller" wrote in message
Width and Height adjustments should NOT be made using AVIA test patterns
they don't work(trust me I've been doing this since 1976) THE only way
to calibrate the tv is with proper test equipment. The problem is you
are playing those patterns thru your DVD player which WILL screw it up.
AND you are only setting NTSC modes NOT HD modes plus you need to be
able to set the DVD to progressive and interlace modes as they are diff
adjustments!

Dave

My CRT RP is not HD, nor is it progressive. Interlaced only. It's a pity
width & height adjustments effect geometry & convergence.. if it stayed
correct I could adjust both easily, and not have to correct geoimetry &
convergence afterwards.