Posted to alt.home.repair
TimR[_2_] TimR[_2_] is offline

Default Square D electrical panel question

On Thursday, March 17, 2016 at 6:37:05 PM UTC-4, wrote:
On Thu, 17 Mar 2016 17:19:20 -0500, SeaNymph
wrote:

On 3/17/2016 4:21 PM, wrote:
On Thu, 17 Mar 2016 07:49:09 -0500, SeaNymph
wrote:

Of course, I think robins are stupid and don't much care for them either.
The black squirrels will tear the heck out of your garbage cans too -
and chew into plastic garbage pails.

They are bushy-tailed rats with a publicity agent.

I've seen a few black squirrels, but never around here.
Up here they are a scourge.

Here in Minnesota, I've never heard anyone refer to squirrels as
anything other than vermin.

Down here they are vittles

Brunswick Stew is traditionally made with squirrel. Often they cheat locally and use chicken. Either way I don't care for it much.