Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT(ish) - lies, damned lies and ballet dancers (Grauniad)

On Thursday, 17 March 2016 08:19:15 UTC, News wrote:
In message , Clive
George writes
On 16/03/2016 09:07, Tim Lamb wrote:

Why is it housewives have this yearning for huge Butlers sinks? How
often do they really struggle to clean roasting pans?

I think they do look pretty. But the one in this house was removed
fairly quickly.

I'm sitting here smiling to myself. This is very much a male dominated
group, yet we must be modern men. The subject of kitchens or any part
of kitchens seem to attract more views that almost any other :-)
--
Graeme

Maybe it's because we keep gettign nagged to imporve things or after the DIY tools and garden tools are brought, kitchen tools are the most fun.