Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT What is this? #

On 03/16/2016 05:19 PM, Mr Macaw wrote:
Q. What's hairy on the outside, wet on the inside, begins with a "C" and
ends with a "T"?
A. A coconut.

I like that kind of thing. Somewhere I remember about a school kid saying:

What starts with "F", ends with "K", and is a whole lot of fun?

The teacher was a lot less upset when she heard that the answer was
"firetruck".

There was this at the bottom of a page in "Reader's Digest":

I'm about 8 inches long, hairy at one end and with a hole in the other
end. I go in and out all day, and when I come out I'm covered in white goo.

Get your mind out of the gutter. I'm a toothbrush.

--
Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.us/

"The human mind treats a new idea the way the body treats a strange
protein. It rejects it." [P.B. Medawar]