Posted to alt.home.repair
Nil[_3_] Nil[_3_] is offline

Default Winders Vista

On 16 Mar 2016, wrote in alt.home.repair:

Why did you even try to install Vista, knowing it was Microsofts
biggest failure of all time.

a) No, it wasn't. Ever heard of Windows ME? Microsoft Bob?? The fact
is that Vista was not that bad. Its security settings were
unnecessarily draconian and it required too much horsepower to run
smoothly, but it was perfectly usable if your computer was up to the
task. Most or all its issues were ironed out in Windows 7.

The scary thing is that Windows 7, 8, and 10 are all based on the
corrupt code of Vista.

Please define "corrupt code" and show us an example.

That's why I'll never use anything newer than XP.

That's your prerogative, of course, but I think your reasoning is based
on a flawed premise.