Posted to alt.home.repair
Mr Macaw Mr Macaw is offline

Default OT What is this? #

On Mon, 14 Mar 2016 03:25:46 -0000, Mark Lloyd wrote:

On 03/13/2016 07:06 PM, rbowman wrote:
On 03/13/2016 03:45 PM, Mr Macaw wrote:

That's the official name, but I've never heard anyone actually use it in
everyday language.

0x23 ascii. Programmers get a little strange in their everyday language.

I always preferred $23 (On the Commodore-64 hex was indicated by a
leading '$').

As to language, I was once looking at the source code for a program. One
of the error messages was "not enough memory to execute child". It made
perfect sense to me, just not anything like what it would mean to a
"normal" person.

Memory isn't needed to execute a child, you just need bleach or a knife.

--
What's a birth control pill?
The OTHER thing a woman can put in her mouth to keep from becoming pregnant.