Orange

Default rusting

"James Sweet" wrote in message news:ylKBb.492926$HS4.3781484@attbi_s01...
Wow was that on a boat or something? Yeah it looks like rust, what I would

I dont know where it was; bought it as it is.

do is take it all apart and sandblast the metal then repaint it, if you
don't have access to a sandblaster I would put all the metal parts through
the dishwasher to get them good and clean, then dry them out and paint the
internal metal with POR-15 anti-rust paint, that stuff is great. If you

What kind of shop has POR-15?

can't find that, some spray on Hammerite is decent stuff. Really though,

Could you explain that more. What is Hammerite?

buying a new case is probably the easiest way to go about this, they make
some nice aluminum ones now that won't rust.

It's Amiga 2000...