killme

Default Headsets for cordless phones

I've been trying to find a headset to work with my Uniden phone. I've
tried 4 headsets. On 3 of them the caller can barely hear me. All of
them had the mic positioned some distance from my mouth. The one that
worked had the mic positioned very close to my mouth, but it was over
the head design and I can't stand wearing it.

The first two I tried worked great on my friend's cell phone and were
designed for his headphone. The third was designed for cordless phones
according to the package. I just don't get it.