Posted to uk.d-i-y
Graham.[_12_] Graham.[_12_] is offline

Default Titan Mixer tap

On Wed, 16 Mar 2016 10:30:40 +0000, Capitol wrote:

I find that these need replacement hoses and spouts on a regular
basis. The joint between the spout and hose leaks at the slightest
provocation if a rubber sealing washer is used. It seems to move. I have
found out that the solution is to use a fibre washer between the hose
and spout, this stays put. Using plastic for the spout connector seems
to be where the problem arises as the joint is not flat. The same
problem can occur with some shower heads and the solution is the same.

Sounds like it's an item to avoid, but there is such a range of Titan
mixers you really need to give more of a clue.

--

Graham.

%Profound_observation%