Posted to alt.home.repair
Don Y[_3_] Don Y[_3_] is offline

Default Hey Philo

On 3/16/2016 6:39 AM, Terry Coombs wrote:
You seem to know a lot about computers ... I've got this olde dual core HP
working as a source for the TV with one exception - I am having problems
updating flash player . Downloads 50% of the install file an aborts . Had
the same problems on more than one computer ...

Problem with your ISP/internet connection?

It's a small file. Move it over on a thumb drive (from a machine that
*can* download it). Even if that means downloading it at a friend's
home, public library, etc.

I'm not a big fan of Adobe , but flash is the format of a lot of the video
I'd like to stream , and I'm being blocked because I don't have the newest
version . Any suggestions for a workaround ?
BTW , I welcome suggestions from anyone who has a solution . Criticism , not
so much ...