Posted to alt.home.repair
Mr Macaw Mr Macaw is offline

Default Square D electrical panel question

On Sun, 13 Mar 2016 02:40:02 -0000, wrote:

On Sat, 12 Mar 2016 19:33:22 -0600, Muggles
wrote:

On 3/12/2016 7:18 PM, wrote:
On Sat, 12 Mar 2016 13:37:32 -0600, Muggles
wrote:

Nobody needs a coat. Humans are warm blooded.

And because we're warm blooded we get cold when the temps drop. Many
people don't like being cold, and while we don't need a coat, it's a
good idea to add additional clothing so we don't freeze.

Do you have a coat, or do you layer?

Just slip on a hat and get on with your life

http://gfretwell.com/ftp/crystal%20m...20Michigan.jpg

{{{{{{{{{brrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!}}}}}}

I guess the fur on your face does the trick.

Yup it puts me over.
That was really a joke shot for my family because I pretty much never
change out of those clothes no matter how cold it gets in Florida. If
I have a shirt on it is winter and if they ever see me in long pants
it is time to cover up the plants and worry about your pipes freezing.
I actually can survive longer than most people in the cold. I really
thought of putting on my skis and shooting a video going by.
The kids were freaking out.

Someone beat you: http://wiki.voyeurweb.com/images/thu...-_Brigette.jpg

--
Recent medical journals are now advising doctors that, should they discover a patient has an AOL account, they should refrain from telling the patient they have sugar in their urine.
Studies show these people go home and **** on their cornflakes.