Posted to alt.home.repair
Mr Macaw Mr Macaw is offline

Default OT Idiot lights-out drivers

On Sat, 12 Mar 2016 22:47:46 -0000, rbowman wrote:

On 03/12/2016 02:24 PM, Mr Macaw wrote:

[giggles and scratches head, forgetting there's a parrot on my shoulder,
knocks the parrot slightly and receives a warning bite]

I saw a guy in the market once with a parrot on his shoulder. His
t-shirt was in tatters and had suspicious grey streaks down it.

I have many tshirts with holes.

I don't take them around with me though, I don't believe in wing clipping, so they could fly off.

Apart form on a feather tether (like a dog lead but for birds).

--
Keep your nose to the grindstone, your shoulder to the wheel, your eye on the ball, and your ear to the ground. Then see how much work you get done in that position.