Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Celotex type insulation.

See my other post shed.

Reversing your lines to answer:

Or more likely is not even waterproof.

It's *very* waterproof thank you. It has tyvek under the cladding and a
felt roof in excellent order plus moderate roof overhang. The door fits
well.

It is obviously badly ventilated.

Thank you!

That is the whole point I have been making. And the same will happen to
the OP's roof if he doesn't have an air path right through (ie ridge or
top tile vents in his case).

By the way - I just noticed that my BCO does hold a BSc(Hons). Not sure
what in, but likely a relevant subject as he has it in his email sig.
I'll ask him next time.