Posted to rec.woodworking
Unquestionably Confused Unquestionably Confused is offline

Default lady made a nice woodshop

On 3/14/2016 10:45 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 3/14/2016 11:00 AM, wrote:
On Saturday, March 12, 2016 at 2:39:06 PM UTC-6, Electric Comet wrote:
http://www.lenasherbakov.com/craft/w...amed-woodshop/

Little odd. . Either all old time traditional or all modern.
Not mixing them.

Why not?

You have the style of old time but the durability of modern. They still
build new houses and call th em "colonial style" but are very modern
inside.

If I was building today and wanted the older style, I'd still want the
longest lasting roof material I could find. I'd even put a flush toilet
in it.

+1

Olde tyme looks, 21st century technology beneath the surface!