Posted to uk.d-i-y
bert[_5_] bert[_5_] is offline

Default BREXIT on Any Questions

In article , "Dave Plowman (News)"
writes
In article ,
News wrote:
This is going to rumble on for years. Whichever side wins, the defeated
side will blame every misfortune on the result, even though such cannot
possibly be foreseen, at least not with any real accuracy.

Quite. Which is an argument for the status quo.
Lets face it, our politicians etc are very poor at predicting the future
of things which are totally under their control. But expect us to believe
them on what will happen if we leave Europe.

And equally they expect us to believe that the EU will be "reformed" if
we stay without any indication of what those reforms might be.
--
bert