Posted to alt.home.repair
bob_villain bob_villain is offline

Default OT What is this? #

On Monday, March 14, 2016 at 5:57:34 PM UTC-5, Mark Lloyd wrote:
On 03/14/2016 04:07 PM, Don Y wrote:

[snip]

I let "oc[c]ASSionally" be the red flag for me.

I remember "not flour" when writing fluorescent.

I had a relation who lived at #356 (which I remembered as "not 365").

I had some trouble with "believe" until I thought about it having LIE in it.

BTW, when I use NOT in mnemonic devices, it's usually the r's-1
(radix-1) complement, so NOT 365 is 634 (note that each digit adds up to 9).

--
Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.us/

"The government ought to stay out of the prayer business." -- Jimmy
Carter

This will make you correct about 98% of the time. I before E, except after in C or words that say ā [ei], as in neighbor and weigh.