Posted to uk.rec.driving,alt.home.repair
Colonel Edmund J. Burke[_16_] Colonel Edmund J. Burke[_16_] is offline

Default OT What is this? # In English, it's the hash sign.

On 3/14/2016 10:51 AM, The Peeler wrote:
On Mon, 14 Mar 2016 10:01:50 -0700, Serb bitch Razovic, the resident
psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, FAKING his
time zone again, farted:

What do Americans call this sign? #

--
Black holes are where god divided by zero.

number or pound sign depending on use...

To me it looks like a Mexican who got run over by a steam roller.

To me it looks like a nigga who got too uppity.

Doesn't it look like your stitched up asshole, colostomy boi? BG

OMG! WOT A BURN!!