Posted to alt.home.repair
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default tomorrow (March 12, 2016)

On 3/14/2016 3:06 PM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
On Saturday, March 12, 2016 at 7:38:54 PM UTC-5, bob haller wrote:

I LOVE DST, its awesome to have more hours of daylight in the evening

I love standard time; it's awesome to have more hours of
daylight in the morning.

Cindy Hamilton

Much depends on where you live in the time zone. Here in the east the
extra hour at night is nice and it is still light at 5AM in June on DST.
I really don't need it light at 4AM when I'm still sleeping. One the
western edge of the zone it is about an hour different so I'd be happy
to stay on standard time.