Posted to uk.d-i-y
Davey Davey is offline

Default Laundry Chute Regulations???

On Mon, 14 Mar 2016 11:59:37 +0000
GB wrote:

On 14/03/2016 11:48, michael adams wrote:
The angle of the chute needs to be steep enough
to shoot Norman Wisdom onto a hospital trolley 10ft
away, and launch the trolley down a 50ft hospital
corridor at around 10 mph.

HTH

michael adams

We've never had one, but they seem quite a good idea. The main
problem I foresee is stopping small children climbing in.

We owned a house with one once, but it was too small to be of any use
except for socks and knickers, and the other end in the basement was
hard to get at. So we used the part in the kitchen as a convenient booze
cupboard instead. It held a bottle of whisky and a bottle of vodka
perfectly.

--
Davey.