Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default OT The truth about radiation at Chernobyl and Fukushima.

wrote
Rod Speed wrote
GB wrote

However, as you say, there are other factors in play that influence
overall animal population levels there. I don't think you can conclude
from thriving populations that radiation is completely harmless.
The animals could be dropping like flies,

If they were, there would be lots of animal skeletons around to prove
that.

There aren't.

but reproduction may be fast enough to fill in the gaps as fast as the
animals die.

You'd have all those skeletons. They don't
exist, so they can't be dying like flys.

we don't see your brain cell skeletons and yet

You never could bull**** your way out of a wet paper bag.