Posted to alt.home.repair

Default tomorrow (March 12, 2016)

On 03/13/2016 12:19 PM, SeaNymph wrote:

[snip]

I always laugh when I read about the "extra hour".

I do too.

There is still the
same amount of sun there was the day before

I can be interesting to try to figure out you it would be possible to
get a real "extra hour". Effectively impossible (especially for a
portion of the planet), and consider the environmental impact.

I checked on the amount of daylight he

March 12 11:57
March 13 11:59
March 14 12:01

Which shows no evidence of any "extra hour". The 4 minute difference
across 2 days is explained by the REAL changes.

At least I DID get my clocks set. DST is good for SOMETHING.

--
Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.us/

"Most people are bothered by those passages of Scripture they do not
understand, but the passages that bother me are those I do understand."
-- Mark Twain