Posted to alt.home.repair
Muggles[_10_] Muggles[_10_] is offline

Default Square D electrical panel question

On 3/13/2016 1:05 PM, Mr Macaw wrote:
On Thu, 10 Mar 2016 19:59:53 -0000, Muggles
wrote:

On 3/10/2016 1:51 PM, Mr Macaw wrote:
On Mon, 07 Mar 2016 04:39:20 -0000, Muggles
wrote:

On 3/6/2016 10:25 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
...there goes my mind off on a tangent again....SQUIRREL! o_O

shhhhhhhhhhhh!! The dog barks like crazy if we even HINT at that word.
We have to call them 'tree rats'.

Are American squirrels the same as UK ones? I ask because your robins
are like our blackbirds. Our robins are red.

Don't know if your squirrels are the same as ours.

We have these two:

Red squirrel (despite the filename):
http://www.uksafari.com/jpeg3/greysquirrel01.jpg
Grey squirrel:
http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/...l1_665805c.jpg

I think we have both, here. Funny thing, I went to let the dog out and
a big fat red squirrel was sitting on the back porch. I opened the door
quickly and and said "get it" to the dog and I've never seen her exit
that fast before! The squirrel about became doggy food, too, that time.

--
Maggie