Posted to alt.home.repair

Default G Fretwell picture (and it's cold out there)

On 3/13/2016 1:21 PM, SeaNymph wrote:
On 3/13/2016 10:09 AM, wrote:
On Sun, 13 Mar 2016 08:16:03 -0400, Stormin Mormon
wrote:

On 3/12/2016 9:40 PM,
wrote:
On Sat, 12 Mar 2016 19:33:22 -0600, Muggles
Just slip on a hat and get on with your life

http://gfretwell.com/ftp/crystal%20m...20Michigan.jpg

Nice to be able to stand cold, like that. Now
that I'm getting elderly, I need to bundle up.

Coming up on 70 here.

For me, it's more about humidity than temperature. I'm usually quite
comfortable during the Minnesota winter, mainly because the humidity is
so low.

I talked to Army guy from Alaska, one time. Western NYS
gets near zero F now and again, and I really freeze to
the core. Asked how he could tolerate the -70 or so that
Alaska does now and again. He said it was the humidity,
western NYS is humid, Alaska is dry.

-
..
Christopher A. Young