Posted to uk.d-i-y
Adrian Caspersz Adrian Caspersz is offline

Default BREXIT on Any Questions

In article ,
wrote:
Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
Was listening to Any Questions on the car radio today - so didn't hear all
of it.

Every time I hear an Outer talking is persudes me to vote In, but then
every time I head an Inner talking they persuade me to vote Out. Plaque
on both their houses.

Single issue pressure groups, all shouty shouty

Lot of sense, that. Politicians of all sides seem to have sunk to a new
low. Which I didn't think possible.

I blame it on all the advertising we're surrounded with. Far more than
once was the case. Most of which seems to be allowed to tell lies or half
truths. So people are getting brain washed into doing the same.

We should have had a vote whether we actually wanted this referendum.

Sorry, I'm unapologetic about that last sentence.

The time taken up by this could have been spent usefully examining how
the NHS is currently being dismantled, the ramifications of TTIP, how
global companies are stifling competition and how many are being pushed
into poverty and poorer working conditions for no fault of their own.

This In-Out indecision is probably killing UK orders and jobs right this
moment. Our lovely media is advertising it as instability to the rest of
the world. Great

I will vote though ...

--
Adrian C