Posted to uk.d-i-y
critcher[_4_] critcher[_4_] is offline

Default Fed up with catarrh (OT)

On 03/03/2016 21:27, DerbyBorn wrote:
Loads of people I know seem to be suffering from annoying cough caused by
catarrh in back of throat.
Can't take decongestants due to blood pressure treatment. An Olbas Oil
seems to be the best I can use.
Anyone else afflicted. Any solutions?.
No runny nose - just bad cough caused by catarrh (salty) u throuat that
needs coughing up.

had bad cold in November last year and have suffered cough and phlegm
ever since, nose like a bad case of hay fever. Had chest x rays,
breathing checks, blow down tube etc all ok. Am now using Beconase (I
think it is) up nose, anti histamine tablets, inhaler sometimes. honey,
Jakemans, and still I have cough, but it is getting better.
Dont mean to be nasty but glad to hear someone else is suffering.