Posted to uk.d-i-y
critcher[_4_] critcher[_4_] is offline

Default BREXIT on Any Questions

In article ,
Tim Streater wrote:
In article , Dave Plowman (News)
wrote:

No. If UK farmers continue to observe the law while 'EU' ones apparently
don't, how is us leaving the EU going to improve that?

Because, as you all didn't notice due to being in auto-pilot rant-mode,
we put in our own inspectors as a condition of allowing e.g. Spanish
cauliflowers into the country. For one country to have its own
inspectors on the soil of another is not unheard of, either.

Right. Have you costed out all these new inspectors needed? To be paid for
by reducing benefits to the disabled even further, I suppose?

Not that I GAS about spanish cauliflowers as I don't eat the stuff.

would not have thought we get many cauliflowers from Spain.