Posted to uk.d-i-y
critcher[_4_] critcher[_4_] is offline

Default BREXIT on Any Questions

But didn't ask him to expand on what he thought the answer was.

Sadly, he wasn't the brightest. I'm sure he could have thought of EU
regulations which *do* adversely affect him.

I'd have thought he'd have a big selection on the tip of his tongue if
they are so much of a problem. Anyone could have guessed they'd have been
asked. I've done it on here - and not had any decent answers.

I think the point he was
making - albeit not very well - is that UK farmers are disadvantaged by
the fact that *they* obey the regulations whereas farmers in other
countries simply ignore any regulations they don't like. Probably true,
but not really an argument for Brexit per se.

No. If UK farmers continue to observe the law while 'EU' ones apparently
don't, how is us leaving the EU going to improve that? Same with fishing
quotas. Unless we go back to a free for all and very quickly exhaust all
fish stocks.

I wish that the BBC had picked someone a bit brighter - but that may not
have suited their agenda!

They can't have picked the audience given by the cheers he got.

UK farmers observe the law ? roll on mad cow, swine flu, bird flu.
Leg of lamb £50.00 a kilo. Beef £30.00 a kilo sorry I mean lbs.