Posted to uk.d-i-y
critcher[_4_] critcher[_4_] is offline

Default BREXIT on Any Questions

On 12/03/2016 18:49, harry wrote:
On Saturday, 12 March 2016 18:42:34 UTC, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
In article ,
michael adams wrote:
With one vote in 28 we have no influence on where the EUSSR is going.

That's on the Council of Ministers.

But the same applies equally well to very other country as well.

The only form of democracy the likes of harry wants is one where he gets
his own way. Exactly the same as others who go on about it.

The exact reason we should leave and do exactly what we want.
The EUSSRocrats are brain dead to a (wo)man

leaving would not allow us to do what we want, only to allow others to
do what they want to us, working time directive - gone. human rights- gone.
everything we have gained for the last 100 years - gone.
Harry would be flustered by it all I believe.
We still have no rights whatsoever in this country and need EU to ensure
we are not destroyed by the likes of Bojo, IDS Gove, Hunt etc