Posted to alt.home.repair
Mr Macaw Mr Macaw is offline

Default OT What is this? #

On Sun, 13 Mar 2016 18:51:22 -0000, Frank "frank wrote:

On 3/13/2016 2:35 PM, bob_villain wrote:
On Sunday, March 13, 2016 at 1:31:30 PM UTC-5, Frank wrote:
On 3/13/2016 2:29 PM, bob_villain wrote:
On Sunday, March 13, 2016 at 1:22:44 PM UTC-5, Mr Macaw wrote:
What do Americans call this sign? #

--
Black holes are where god divided by zero.

number or pound sign depending on use...

also hash tag for the Twitterverse

Sorry...thought he wanted to know about the real world.

We might live in the real world but may be a minority today.

I just tried searching by # on facebook, and I guess it could be useful. But I don't see why there has to be a hash. Google can search the internet without search terms having to have a # on them. This seems a backwards step. I certainly can't be bothered selecting words that I feel are important every time I post to Facebook.

As for Twitter, that reminds me of using DOS. Where is the interface? It's just unconnected sentences from people with no threading or anything.

--
I'm not a "troll", I'm an Agitation Engineer.