Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default BREXIT on Any Questions

In article ,
Tim Streater wrote:
Unlikely. But you're trying to make out that the existence of all these
folk avoiding being bombed is our fault.

Never said it was solely 'our' fault. But the UK is responsible as much as
any other country for the mess that is the middle east, and much more than
most.

That would only be so if our
bombing, such as it is, was causing them. And it isn't.

No matter what the rights and wrongs of it, sticking your head in the sand
isn't going to solve things.

--
*Sticks and stones may break my bones but whips and chains excite me*

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.