Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default BREXIT on Any Questions

Dave Plowman (News) wrote
Tim Streater wrote
News wrote

Just suppose Brexit did result in other exits over time and, eventually,
to the downfall of Europe as we have known it since WWII. Just
suppose it did lead to another European war. Could I ever forgive
myself if I had voted out, even if I were six feet under by then?

It will end in tears whether we leave or not.

I'm inclined to believe that.

More fool you. I don’t believe it will end in tears regardless of
whether Britain leaves or not, just like it didn’t with Scotland.

With a bit of luck quite a few UKIPers may well hang themselves
etc, but when **** all did when the number of seats they have
in Westminster halved and they couldn’t even get their main
liar a seat, even that is very unlikely indeed.

Quite what form those tears will take I know not. Who would
have predicted the immigrant and Euro messes anyway.

Anyone with half a brain cell. If you bomb
the **** out of a country, many will leave.

The absolute vast bulk of those who left Syria did
that before the west did any bombing in Syria at all.

And with travel being easier now than it ever was, it's obvious
they will head to the closest place of safety where they think
they can have a better life. Influenced by what they've seen
via the web etc. Every man and his dog in the poorest
country now has some idea of life in other countries.

Why will it end in tears? Because people will get more
and more fed up with the bullying and hectoring that
is the hallmark of the EU approach, that's why.

So what is needed is the UK to take over all
the bullying and hectoring itself. Only more so.

Yeah, that worked real well in Aden, Palestine,
Egypt, Kenya etc etc etc.