Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default BREXIT on Any Questions

Dave Plowman (News) wrote
Rod Speed wrote

I'd have thought he'd have a big selection on the tip of his tongue if
they are so much of a problem. Anyone could have guessed they'd
have been asked. I've done it on here and not had any decent answers.

Another bare faced lie.

Please quote some of those decent answers then.

The working hours mandate is one obvious example
of what was imposed by the EU and which applys to
almost everyone and is quite a bit more onerous
than what applied before. You keep ignoring that.

Another obvious example is the complete freedom
of movement of EU citizens which even you should
have noticed is a considerable problem for Britain.