Posted to alt.home.repair
Mr Macaw Mr Macaw is offline

Default Square D electrical panel question

On Thu, 10 Mar 2016 20:04:54 -0000, Bod wrote:

On 10/03/2016 19:37, wrote:
On Thu, 10 Mar 2016 19:05:30 -0000, "Mr Macaw" wrote:

On Thu, 10 Mar 2016 17:48:53 -0000, wrote:

I do think you should go easy on the "pansy" talk tho.
300,000,000-400,000,000 million guns don't seem to scare us much and
well over a million are even machine guns.

You have guns BECAUSE you're scared.

We have guns because we can. The thing a lot of people do not
understand is there is a very active shooting sport community here.
Beyond hunting we also have skeet, trap, sporting clays and a number
of different target sports. That is where most of the billions of
rounds of ammo that get fired here are used. It is just not worthy of
putting on CNN.

This is simply another country with another culture. You are 3000
miles away, I think you will be safe if you stay there.

Yup, I can virtually guarantee that fact.

M'colleague went on holiday to the USA, and he was advised by the travel agent not to upset any drivers, as it's quite likely they'll get out of their car and shoot you for cutting them up.

--
The only time you have too much fuel is when you're on fire. -- US Air Force training manual.