johnny

Default Cold weather and TV's/Monitors

Does cold weather affect television sets or monitors? It was a really
cold day yesterday and my TV picture turned into a rolled up one when
I turned it on and now it won't go back! It's weird looking. It's
like as if the normal screen is a sheet of paper and then if you
rolled that into a tube then that's what my screen looks like. I'm
asking about monitors because that happend to break down too although
I don't think it had anything to do with the weather. I hope I'm not
becoming electromagetic man or something like that!