Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT Oyster card or Visitor Oyster card?

On Sun, 13 Mar 2016 11:06:01 +0000, Adrian Caspersz wrote:

On 13/03/16 10:15, ARW wrote:
I will be in London next month with the gf for a day out. So which card
should I get for her? Chances of her visiting London again in the next
12 months are high.

First trip will be zones 1-5 as I intend to park at Harrow and
Wealdstone on a Sunday.

Next trip will propably be for a few days

So which card do I get?

Some time back some friends got engaged. Many congratulatory cards were
displayed on their mantelshelf, including one from a mate having a well
recognised dry sense of humour,

"in deepest sympathy..."

I did that for my brother, many years ago. Black edge and all.