Posted to uk.d-i-y
charles charles is offline

Default BREXIT on Any Questions

In article ,
Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
In article ,
Tim Streater wrote:
In article , News
wrote:

Just suppose Brexit did result in other exits over time and,
eventually, to the downfall of Europe as we have known it since WWII.
Just suppose it did lead to another European war. Could I ever
forgive myself if I had voted out, even if I were six feet under by
then?

It will end in tears whether we leave or not.

I'm inclined to believe that.

Quite what form those
tears will take I know not. Who would have predicted the immigrant and
Euro messes anyway.

Anyone with half a brain cell. If you bomb the **** out of a country, many
will leave. And with travel being easier now than it ever was, it's
obvious they will head to the closest place of safety where they think
they can have a better life. Influenced by what they've seen via the web
etc. Every man and his dog in the poorest country now has some idea of
life in other countries.

The streets of London have been "paved with gold" for a very long time.

--
from KT24 in Surrey, England