Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default here's a good one

On 2016-03-10, pygar wrote:
http://news.yahoo.com/us-boy-four-accidentally-shoots-gun-loving-mom-234112169.html

Staunch gun advocate Jamie Gilt, 31, who just a day earlier had boasted
online about her toddler's shooting prowess, was cruising down a major
thoroughfare with her son in the back when he shot her on Tuesday. The
bullet went through the seat cushion.

Freedom to keep and bear arms has a price, what did you expect? People
enjoying the human right to own guns, without accidental shootings?

This /is/ what I expect. And I appreciate the special irony of stories
like this one.

The side benefit, though, is "accelerated natural selection".

Overall, there is no benefit. The idiot's kid can just as easily shoot
the other mom, over in the next car.

Or can easily shoot that Democrat criminal while breaking into the
kids home to kill everybody

Oh..look...already happened....a bunch of times

http://www.people.com/article/teen-b...south-carolina
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...ndmothers-nc-/
http://www.cbs5az.com/story/18860571...hoenix-burglar
http://www.cnn.com/2015/09/03/us/dea...home-invasion/