Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default OT The truth about radiation at Chernobyl and Fukushima.

GB wrote
Rod Speed wrote

Off you go, then.

Anti Nuclear Lazy****

No, I'm none of those.

You clearly were that time, too lazy to check that
yourself, only interested in demanding someone
else do what you can easily do yourself.

You were the one contradicting the OP.

I didnt contradict anyone. Brian wondered about
that and I provided the facts on what has happened
with the animals there, the death rate of the wild
animals there hasnt changed due to Chernobyl.

They have in fact thrived because there is
much less predation by humans there now.

It's just normal common sense that you should back that up in some way.

Not when it is so easy to check what I said if you doubt that.

You apparently don't think so.

I know so. Even you dont bother to back up a statement
about which major party won the most recent British election,
because it is so easy for anyone to check that if they doubt it.