Posted to alt.home.repair
Mr Macaw Mr Macaw is offline

Default OT Idiot lights-out drivers

On Thu, 10 Mar 2016 03:59:11 -0000, rbowman wrote:

On 03/09/2016 01:59 PM, Mr Macaw wrote:
Our PO gets really annoyed when people send stuff like that. They have
absurd restrictions now. I sent an aerosol can through the post and
received a rude letter form the PO saying they had "confiscated and
destroyed it". I think you can't even send more batteries than 4 AAs.

The PO is fairly ****y but UPS is much more liberal. They'll even handle
HazMat shipments like ammunition components although there's a
surcharge. In some sort of bureaucratic logic, loaded ammo isn't Hazmat,
just powder and primers.

[giggles and scratches head, forgetting there's a parrot on my shoulder, knocks the parrot slightly and receives a warning bite]

--
Those who jump off a bridge in Paris are in Seine.