Posted to alt.home.repair
Mr Macaw Mr Macaw is offline

Default OT Idiot lights-out drivers

On Thu, 10 Mar 2016 03:54:51 -0000, rbowman wrote:

On 03/09/2016 01:57 PM, Mr Macaw wrote:

That happens here and the PO gets ****ed off. Some government thing
where the PO ends up subsidising it.

Netflix DVD's are probably keeping the PO in business and for a while
Netflix was getting the red carpet treatment. Then some asshole from
another mail rental company bitched about the favoritism. The PO went
back to their snail mail mode.

Luckily, anyone can encode an envelope and request to be notified when
the PO scans it in so Netflix counts it as returned three days before
they ever physically get it.

It was an interesting lesson in what the PO can do when they aren't
screwing the pooch.

Ebay made our PO loads, then all the little couriers started doing nice options that were the same price or cheaper, collected from your door. If I sell something, I pay £3 (unless it's heavy) and someone takes it from my shed even if I'm out. The someone being a woman I know 3 blocks away that works for two of the couriers :-)

--
Did you hear about the guy who finally figured out women?
He died laughing before he could tell anybody.