Posted to alt.home.repair
Mr Macaw Mr Macaw is offline

Default OT Idiot lights-out drivers

On Thu, 10 Mar 2016 03:48:36 -0000, rbowman wrote:

On 03/09/2016 01:56 PM, Mr Macaw wrote:
I just bought some polystyrene insulation to do up my garage, by mail
order. The equivalent of two double bed mattresses in size. I guess
the driver who arrived hadn't loaded the lorry himself, because he was
pleasantly surprised that they weighed virtually nothing.

--

I got a friend's kid a Playmobil farm set for Christmas that came in a
huge box. The driver probably was nervous given some of the stuff I get

The driver was "nervous"?

--
What do you call it when a blonde drives down the street with her head out the window?
Refueling.