Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair

Default Miss. homeowner used taxpayer relief shot on escaped murdersuspect after week-long manhunt

On 3/12/2016 1:41 PM, FromTheRafters wrote:
After serious thinking Bucky Breeder wrote :
FromTheRafters cognitively submitted :
It would probably be illegal for us to have anything that has any
chance of countering an attack. We would be allowed our peashooters
and slingshots while the enemy can use whatever they want. If they
could, they would take away our peashooters too.

Exactly the point! If I can afford an Abrams tank, then I should be
allowed to "keep and bear" it as long as I don't infringe on the
rights of others.

And all the Red-Blooded Americans say "AMEN!"

Of, by, and for the people, our government goes down the road like a
drunk driver veering left in one administration and then right in
another as the population deems necessary (in theory, but it's really
all about money). Now, here we are, and there's a big sign up ahead that
says "Turn Right Here".

There may be a feint right, but I suspect the
trend is left.

--
..
Christopher A. Young